Saturday, September 17, 2011

First Posting

Hello, you found me! This blog is going to record my different successes and failures of decorating my house for the different holidays. I am kind of a holiday nut, and tend to decorate for every holiday (which drives my husband crazy). I will be adding crafting projects along the way, along with pictures and video of the progress.

I am currently working on Halloween. My oldest two children are having a huge Halloween party this year, and the decorating for Halloween will be a big part of it. I am researching decorating, food, pumpkins and everything else to get the party just right. The clink in my plan is a camping trip the weekend before the party, and the camp site must be decorated for Halloween also. So I am unable to pre-decorate for the party, because my decorations will be doing double duty this year. And they must still be able to hold up for the "big night" for the trick-or-treaters.

Halloween is by far my favorite holiday. So follow along as I get not only my house, but the pop-up, garage and house ready for Halloween this year.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment